We currently use the Aha app for our "Ideas" portal and we're wanting to start using Jira for Ideas instead of Aha. We're wondering if there are any other options outside of issue collectors for people to submit ideas to us?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Issue collectors are a block of javascript that Jira can write for you that give you something you can embed in another application.
There are loads of other ways to do it, but they all come down to "code that issues a REST call to Jira to create/edit the issue". A lot of applications have built-in or installable add-ons that simplify this, but for those that do not, you need to be able to code something into them that can make a REST call.
Hi @Linda Noonan
Assuming you have Confluence as well as Jira, there are a variety of quite good Jira forms for Confluence on Atlassian Marketplace. I have used those in the past on server and now on Cloud. They work quite well.
Unfortunately we don't have Confluence yet, we're hopefully getting it soon though.
I will look into that. I also had someone from Atlassian Support mention ReVitalized Issue Collector & I'll research that too. Thanks!
@Mike Rathwell Would you be able to suggest any specific options from the Marketplace? Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.