Hello, I have e problem leaving a workspace,
If I click "leave" from https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces
it redirect me to the page but the workspace is still present.
if I go to https://bitbucket.org/*****/workspace/repositories
it shows the workspace ***** and not my workspace *****.
Thank you for your support.
G'day Claudio!
I have censored out identifiable information related to your workspace on this community ticket as this is a public forum.
It appears that the workspace you have attempted to leave became "stale" in the backend and therefore did not remove your account properly from its access list. I've just performed a "refresh" using our admin tooling and can see that you are no longer a member of that workspace as you had intended.
Hope this helps.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hi Ben,
I have the same problem: I'm a member of a workspace of an old colleague and the "Leave workspace" button does not seem to work (I have tried this several times on different occasions). Can you help me get rid of this stale workspace in my overview window?
Kind regards,
Jeroen
Hi @Jerre1990
Done! I've ran this operation against your workspace and it has removed an inactive workspace from your access.
I'm having the same problem. I cannot leave workspace I******** and for some reason it's the default one, so I need to switch it every time I access the site. Please run the magic refresh thing on my account as well.
I'm using the f******** workspace.
Thanks!Radu
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.