I'm looking to develop a plugin and integrations for Confluence Data Center. I've already done this for Confluence Cloud and now I want to port this work to Data Center customers.
How do I get my development environment setup to do this?
Hi @Al Manning
You can download and install a DV confluence version on your computer and work with that. This comes with a trial license, but you can extend it afterwards. Go here and download confluence https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/download-archives
To develop a Server/DC plugin, you need more tooling than just a Confluence Data Center instance. You will need the whole Atlassian Plugin SDK.
Start here: https://developer.atlassian.com/server/framework/atlassian-sdk/set-up-the-atlassian-plugin-sdk-and-build-a-project/
Many thanks for the info, I have a couple of follow-on questions. I can create new questions if that would work better.Is this Docker container another advised option rather than a local installation?https://hub.docker.com/r/atlassian/confluence-server
Is Editor v2 in Confluence Data Center? If so, what version was it added?
Asked here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/What-version-of-Confluence-Data-Center-has-editor-V2/qaq-p/2351223
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.