Hi guys,
My workflow system is like the following:
1. When a Story is created, a sub-task A is automatically created.
2. When the sub-task A is marked as DONE, two new sub-tasks B and C are automatically created under that Story.
3. When BOTH of those two sub-tasks B and C are marked as DONE, another new sub-task D should be automatically created under the same Story.
4. The sub-task D is marked as DONE as the last step.
So, the step 3 above is where I get stuck at.
Both of those two sub-tasks B and C MUST be DONE to get the next new sub-task. If only one of those two sub-tasks is done, new sub-task should not be created.
NOTE: I don't want to use a method of: scanning all sub-tasks DONE and triggering the automation to create a new sub-task D because this will cause a problem when all the sub-tasks A, B, C, and D are DONE at the end of the process, this method will also create another sub-task E.
I would appreciate snapshots of automation workflow so that it would be much better to understand!
Thank you so much in advance.