I know that Jira has some function to return the issues complete in a sprint, added after the sprint start, and removed after a sprint start. Do you know if Jira has a function to return the issues was the sprint begins when the sprint is closed?
Hi @Jéssica Schmidt ,
If you go to Reports and view the burndown chart for the completed sprint it will show all the details at the table below.
Thank you @Najm Polaris
I want to do some dashboard with how many issues the team started on sprint VS how many issues the team completed. Because of that I am researching some JQL to help me
Please check this https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-20097
Thanks.
To return the issues added and removed after the sprint start I know. But I don't know JQL returns the issues at the beginning of the closed sprint.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.