Hello! Can you please tell me if it is possible to configure vertical scrolling in each individual column with cards (similar to how it is implemented in Trello)? It is very inconvenient when the entire board and all cards in the columns scroll simultaneously. Thank you!
Hello @The Champion
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
That is not an available option, and I have not found a change request asking for it.
Bubbling this back up. I currently have two team-managed business space kanban boards where each column is in fact vertical scrolling. I have asked Rovo, searched atlassian help and even chatgpt. Everywhere says it is not possible. However, I'm looking at two boards that are doing it. @Trudy P Claspill or anyone else.
@Tom Gorman
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
The original post and answer are over 3 years old. A lot has changed in the Jira product in 3+ years.
If this is a topic about which you have a question now please start a new post by clicking the +Ask a question button at the top of the forum page.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.