Hi ... Is it possible to remove Sunday and Saturday from the below configuration.
Can someone please help
Hi @Aswathi D ,
You can uncheck the "Show Weekends" option in "View" dropdown. This is a user setting. https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/367165970/Viewing+and+Navigating+the+My+Work+Calendar+in+Tempo+Timesheets+for+Server?src=search
Best regards,
Susan Wu
Tempo Product Expert
Hi @Susan Wu ,
Thank you
Hi @Susan Wu
Is it possible to remove Monday or any other days working days ?
At the moment, it's not possible to remove weekdays.
BR,
Hello, My tempo stopped working. I didn't get any notification about it but can't open reports or log. Does anyone have the same issue? or how can I fix it?
Hi, @Sopo Tamarashvili. In situations like this it is always best to:
I understand that your message/incident was on a Sunday — non-business hours — but this is still the right course of action 👍
Meanwhile, I hope things have returned to normal for you.
Best,
-dave
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.