I can't complete my previous sprint because it shows system error. Can you please look into that?
Hi @Dilki Nisansala and welcome to the community,
Can you please paste here an image of the error you are getting? Make sure that your issues are all in the status that is mapped to the column farthest to the right on your board. In addition, kindly check out this post:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Why-are-done-tasks-from-previous-sprint-still-listed-in-current/qaq-p/2340274#M263110
this is what I getting, when I clicked on "complete sprint"
Hmm.. There is an active incident https://status.atlassian.com/, but it's not related to the sprint. It could be a potential reason of not working though. I would suggest that you wait a bit and try again. While you wait, it would be great if you could:
Hi @Dilki Nisansala ,
Could you please share your board's filter query to verify?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.