Best Method of Estimation in jiraT-shirt SizingAgile planning PokerOrignal time vs Remaining Time
Hello @ADEEL AHMED ,
Welcome to the Community!
The best approach of estimation is subjective to your use case.
I am sharing a document that may help you decide what suits your requirement better, please consider going through :
https://www.atlassian.com/blog/add-ons/choose-best-methods-estimation-planning
I hope the shared information would help.
Thanks for sharing @Himanshi but which method is best for middle sized team in different time zone.
All of them!
All those methods, and others, can work really well in all sorts of places. It's a very subjective thing, and the best advice I have is "ask your teams to work together to decide which one is best for each team"
In my experience, I tend to use several methods, not just one.
So, I apologise for the essay, but this is something that crops up a lot. I want you to know that you're not alone - people are struggling with this all the time.
But, the TLDR version: You need to do what works best for your teams!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.