Hi there,
This is a bit of a strange request and not sure it would be possible, but we have a scenario where we have a team of people that might pick up an issue in a Triage status. When they click to transition to In Progress they have a screen to fill in a number of questions which might take a number of minutes.
What I want to be able to do is once the Transition button has been clicked and someone starts working on answering the questions no one else is able to click the same transition button so that we don't have more than one person answering the questions at once (as it will always error for the second person).
I had a workaround using an extra status but I am keen to not have to go back to that ideally. I cannot see a way myself to put a rule in place at the start of a transition before it has been completed but is there possibly anything ScriptRunner could do?
Thanks,
Dani