Hi Community,
I have one task that I can't seem to solve.
Evaluation if the "customer" from the project ticket differs from the customer/account in the work package.
All customers are located in one project, and these project tickets are connected to Work packages with a unique link. When I arrange them all in Structure, I get a problem where I can't make a comparison.
I tried the following
ARRAY#distinct{X} -> where x is Account because I want to get as many different Accounts as possible. Then i do in another Field this:
if (Customer = "One" and Account != "One"; "Wrong
if (Customer = "Two" and Account != "Two"; "Wrong";
if (Customer = "Three" and Account != "Three"; "Wrong";
if (Customer = "One, Two" and Account != "One, Two"; "Wrong"
))))
The problem is that if in the Field Account is One, Two, Three, Four he doesnt see the problem with aynthing and this should be unique.
I just need to compare a values in 2 different fields which have several different values.
The task seems simple. If this value is, this is the correct value in the second field, and if it is not just say its wrong.
Has anyone had a similar problem? Can someone help me?
Best regards