Is anyone experiencing Bitbucket's "We couldn’t log you in? problem?
I can't reach my GIT either via SSH or the web. I tried to clear the cache, remove cookies and use a different browser. Both email+pass and Gmail auth.
Any hints?
Hello @Szymon N _DirtyAgile_ ,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
I've checked internally that your account was in an invalid state. I went ahead and set it to Active again so you should now be able to log in as usual.
Could you please try again and let us know how it goes?
Thank you, @Szymon N _DirtyAgile_ !
Patrik S
Hi @Szymon N _DirtyAgile_ ,
Are you still facing the issue? If you do, can you share the screenshot?
Best regards,Baskar AnnamalaiServiceRocket
Still the same.
You can see the error here:
https://bitbucket.org/account/signin/?next=%2F&redirectCount=2
(open it in incognito mode)
This is the exact same message I can see each time I try to log in.
Thank you @Patrik S . It works now.
Any reason why my active account was invalidated?
SN
Well, I was able to log in but I lost access to my projects. Example is:
https://bitbucket.org/uprzejmiedonosze/uprzejmiedonosze/src/main/
I am the owner of this repo (and workspace). Now my access is listed as read-only. I can only access it cos it's public.
Can you help me with this @Patrik S ?
I will create an internal ticket for you to further investigate this. In the next few minutes you should be receiving in your email a link to the internal ticket, but in case you don't receive it, please let me know so I can share the ticket number with you here (it's visible only to you and Atlassian staff).
Hello, I'm having the same issue. Could you please help me? @Patrik S
I already cleared my browser cache. It also happens in incognito too!
Hello @Moises Cermeño and thank you for reaching out to Community!
Your account was in a dormant state due to a long time with no login. I've set it to active again and you should be able to login as usual now
Thank you, @Moises Cermeño !Patrik S
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.