I am currently trying to make it so that when I select a Specific service using the "Affected services" custom field generated by JSM, I am able to only see objects that have that service listed as an attribute on Assets.
I have made sure to add and object attribute that points to the list of service in my service schema named "Service", so that there is an out bound reference to the service, and on the service there is an inbound reference to the object.
However I am unable to figure out the correct AQL to make the field on my JSM issues only show the objects based on the service selected in the Affected services field.
Filter scope is set to: objectType = Asset
Filter issue scope is set to: "Affected services" = ${Service}
I suspect my AQL is wrong or I am missing a step but I have been unable to find any cases where someone has done this before and documented the results.