Hello I have problem with pipeline steps,
I'm try to distribute my .aab output with gradle and firebase
My pipeline.yaml has 4 steps to ditribute .aab to firebase
[step 1] prepare .gradle
[step 2] build debugAAB ( step2 -1 ) / build releaseAAB (step2 - 2) by parallel
[step 3] distribute AAB with using gradle and firesbase
[step 4] update versionCode for after uploading
I have prob with step 2 and step 3
I have to upload .aab so I added result of debugAAB's process. So Step2-1 artifacts like this,

and It has valid outputs in bfdrtDevDebug directory.

BUT on [step 3] , It's gonna empty. I don't know reason why this happen.
[step 3]'s build setup donwload and extract bfdrtDevDebug, but when i using command ls to looking devAAB's output well in the directory. But it's empty


please help me... I don't know why this situation happened.
I realize that each step can use artifacts of previous step. Am i understand wrong?
why this one can't extract [step2 -1 ]'s artifacts well? why it's extract result is empty?