Hi everyone,
I'm not quite sure where to post this or ask this, so please let me know if this is not the right space, then I'll delete this post.
With Atlassian announcing its collaboration with OpenAI and the subsequent introduction of Atlassian Intelligence (which does sound great), I was wondering what will happen to our data.
Will the Atlassian Intelligence assistant only train on the data of the Confluence (or Jira) instance it is assigned to (so does each company have their own unique assistant)? Or will the AI use all data of all companies that use it to advance its capabilites?
I do not mean the latter option to be that company A can ask a question that will then be answered because the AI learned the answer in company B's database - I am quite sure that that will not happen.
But even if the AI only uses anonymised or generalized data from all companies that use it, I would like to know that beforehand. The knowledge in our Confluence is our intellectual property, and I am not okay with sharing that in any capacity that I am not informed in prior to the sharing.
So my question is: Is there any info what will happen with our data? And is anyone else concerned about this?