Hi,
when I change the parent of an subtask withe BigPicture and re-sync the programm the subtask turned back to his old parent.
I hope someone can help me with this problem.
Thanks
image2016-8-24 12:29:16.png
thats my configuration for the Programm.
It is possible that if I change the parent in BigPicture the parent in JIRA change to?
Could you go to the configuration of this Program->Synchronization->WBS section and check if any which ones are active? This automatic hierarchy builder overwrites manual indentations, which could explain the issue.
Can't see too clearly, but I think it's subtasks and project structure synchronizers, In this case dragging a task to a different subtask/project will indeed be reversed after resync.
I hope I understand correctly. If I want to move a subtask to another task (parent), I have to use the JIRA menu "Move" and the "Change parent".
Is this right?
Exactly, and then after re-syncing the task will appear under the new parent. If you just drag and drop the subtask on Gantt, the change will be undone by the synchronizer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.