I am trying to setup a simple automation that runs every night. The query produces a list of all Jiras that are past their due date or have not been touched in the last 7 days (screen shot below only shows part of the result of this query). The automation running every night seems to works as well as triggering it manually. And the query works.
The output/action of the automation is to send an email to each assignee with one of these tickets. The issue is that I have one ticket assigned to me that is late. There are 9 other jiras in this query that are also late. And I get an email from this automation. But no one else gets an email. When I look in the logs, I see the email to me but no attempt to send emails to anyone else who owns one of the jiras in the query results. Here are some pictures with some data redacted.
Why am I the only one getting this email? Thanks for your help.
Ed



Ed Hunnell