Hi everyone!
I'm aware how to setup the linking between Jira & Bitbucket, allowing you to transition Jira Issues from the Bitbucket Pull Request Merge screen (as described here).
We did have this working for the past few months, however it has now stopped to work.
I can see that the link to the issue is established, because in the Jira UI I can see
1 Branch
1 commit
1 pull request

Likewise from the Bitbucket Pull Request UI the Jira ID is hyperlinked in the Pull Request title and clicking it brings up the correct Jira ticket:
Our Jira transition from "In Review" to "Review Complete" requires no interaction / has no mandatory fields.
We did have this working flawlessly over the past months / half year.
However, now the option to select the 'destination ticket status' has disappeared:

Thanks for chiming in if you have any ideas what would cause this to drop off.
Cheers,
Dominik