Hi guys, I'm trying to do an automation with Jira and Slack, where if an issue wasn't updated within 72hs it will throw a message tagging a bot + a command.
This bot is an official one from rapid7's insightConnect app.
In slack you can call the bot manually by tagging it (@Bot_Security) but if Jira Server App tags the bot, it just doesn't happen, it appears as normal text, not tagging nor calling the bot.
I know and tried tagging a user with the automation and it works correctly, it seems it doesn't work the same with bots.
Anyone know something about this?
Edit: Let me add some more info. I just remembered that the Jira Automation rule will trigger a workflow transition. This transition has it's own rule that will post a message in a Slack channel.
I know you can post a message with the Jira Automation rule, but did it this way to avoid creating a webhook.