I have a task in my Backlog that is In Progress and I want to move it up higher in rank but I keep getting an Error (You cannot perform this operation because you do not have "Schedule" permission.). However, I do have "schedule" and "edit" permission and it still won't let me move it.
In full disclosure, this was a Story issue type that I changed to a Task issue type but I don't know why that would make a difference. I am able to move the rank on a Story in my Backlog that is in an "In Progress" state. I generally leave "tasks" in the backlog as they are not work the development team will do but rather documentation tasks that I or someone else are performing that generally take longer than a sprint to complete. Maybe I shouldn't have them showing on my board at all.
Thoughts?