Hi all,
I'm looking for some advice on how to automate certain tasks in Jira based on the status of issues. Specifically, I'm trying to accomplish one of two things:
- Unlink all the sub-tasks marked as "Done" when transitioning an issue to a certain column, and write a comment on the issue with links to the unlinked tasks.
- Edit the name of the issue by adding a prefix, like "[DESIGN]", to issues marked as "Done".
It seems that the only option for removing completed sub-tasks is to delete them entirely. This is not what I want, as I would like to keep the current scope of completed sub-tasks visible while removing the ones from previous scopes.
I'm aware of the "hide completed tasks" option, but this hides all completed sub-tasks regardless of their scope. Is there any way to accomplish what I'm trying to do while still keeping completed sub-tasks visible within their appropriate scope?
Has anyone tried to do something similar? If so, could you share your approach or provide guidance on getting started?
Thank you in advance for your help!
Best regards,
Pedro Knup