Hi all
I created a new cascade field and set it as required. When I select the first option, I can create an issue even if the second option is empty. How can I set the second option not to be empty so that the user can create an issue
Hi @arno ,
there is a specific ticket for that request https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-33123
Currently there is a workaround using an external app :
Use the Suite Utilities for JIRA plugin and the "Field Required" workflow validator
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi Fabio,If we use JSU plugin and field required Validator , then it will take only Parent field right ? it wont consider if we have a value in second option or not right ?
Hi @arno ,Have also a look on this question or this question.
regards, Marco
Hey @CHINNAMUTHEVISAI.SATYANARAYANASHARMA , if you use Field Required validator provided by JSU, both options will be mandatory
Hi Arno,
we can do this through JMWE Plugin.
select the workflow and on initial transition click on condition add field required validator JMWE and in condition add this after selecting issue fields
issue.customfield_24469 && issue.customfield_24469.child.value
I got this now.
With JSU , i'm not able to achieve it , but from JMWE i got this one as expected.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.