I'm trying to clean up dashboards and I can see popular dashboards where it says that 19 users are sharing my dashboard, but how do I see who those 19 users are?
Unfortunately, this can't be done. It's totally private what dashboards you are using. Happens the same than filters.
probably possible with a direct SQL query?
cc: Andrei
You cannot see this in the application, but you can query the DB (if you have access to it)
SELECT * FROM favouriteassociations where entitytype = "PortalPage" and entityid = <<DASHBOARD ID >>;
yes, see below
is it a safe operation to delete rows in this table (long gone employees) - or is it referenced from somewhere else? thank you
Hi,
Great answer, thanks a lot, this was very helpfull and I now can have a close look on who does what who shares and/or subscribes what.
I was cleaning our JIRA instance in order to delete users who have lived the company and centralize their shared dashboards and filters on one admin user.
For dashboards, I use the help of the following request to find dashboard IDs :
SELECT * FROM portalpage order by pagename asc
and this one for filters
SELECT * FROM searchrequest order by filtername asc;
Thanks again
Thierry
Hello guys,
Can i do the SQL request with JIRA Cloud?
Thanks
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-and-where-can-I-run-the-SQL-query-for-JIRA/qaq-p/926965
Basically i just saw i cant query in Cloud.
Man, like i needed more limitations.
I bet that a plugin will help, but i already have 3!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.