Can a Confluence Cloud page be synchronized with Bamboo Cloud deployments info?
Currently, we are updating the 'Deployed on' column manually, and would like it to be automatically updated:
deploy.png
Any ideas?
You could approach this from a Confluence Cloud macro. That's really the only option unless existing add-ons are out there.
Do you mean the only option is developing our own Confluence macro?
I've been looking for Confluence addons to solve this need, but have found no real solutions.
Where are the "addon spammers" when you need them?
Invoking The Sage: @Nic Brough [Adaptavist]:
Do you know of anything that may help us in this regard?
I don't, sorry. I'd go back to Steven's comment and look for Cloud macros that can pull in information from Bamboo. But I don't spend a lot of time with Bamboo, and I'm not aware of any
Thank you!
Any updates ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.