Hi Team,
We have field name called "Treatment:, it came up with addon "Risk Register". By mistake I unlock this field to check something using script mentioned in this scrip runner document.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/unlock-a-locked-jira-custom-field-using-scriptrunner-1167828785.html
When I ran the second script to unlock, the field "Treatment" is moved from "Managed" tag to "Locked". With "Managed" tag, I can configure the field, but not with "Locked". Is there any possibility to put it back from "Locked" to "Managed" ?
Please find the attached screenshots for your reference.
Before change :
After Change :
I would suggest you query all the details of either another locked field from that addon or the same field in a different instance to view all the attributes of the mci.
Then remove the fields from the managed configuration and add it back with the missing property.
For example, the only managed items I have are related to agile. The code on that kbase for adding the item back is missing a step to set the source and i18n description
.setSource('com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:reference-select-locked').setDescriptionI18nKey('gh.customfield.locked.desc')
There should be something similar for your field.
Solution : It worked.
If we run the second script again but change ConfigurationItemAccessLevel.LOCKED to ConfigurationItemAccessLevel.ADMIN this should return the field to 'managed' and allow edits to be made.
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessorimport com.atlassian.jira.config.managedconfiguration.ConfigurationItemAccessLevelimport com.atlassian.jira.config.managedconfiguration.ManagedConfigurationItemServiceimport com.atlassian.jira.issue.CustomFieldManagerManagedConfigurationItemService managedConfigurationItemService = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(ManagedConfigurationItemService)CustomFieldManager customFieldManager = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager()def cf = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObjectByName('Treatment')if (cf) {def mci = managedConfigurationItemService.getManagedCustomField(cf)if (mci){ def managedConfigurationItemBuilder = mci.newBuilder(); def updatedMci = managedConfigurationItemBuilder .setManaged(true) .setConfigurationItemAccessLevel(ConfigurationItemAccessLevel.ADMIN) .build(); managedConfigurationItemService.updateManagedConfigurationItem(updatedMci); }}
You may need to re-lock the field first and then check whether Jira restores its managed status, rather than trying to edit the field directly. I’d check the Risk Register documentation on the Atlassian website as well, since the addon may control that field’s state.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.