Does the Atlassian blog have an RSS feed?
I want to build put Atlassian blog posts directly into my Slack instance so I can forward articles to my team.
@Kevin Yuan I believe it is just https://www.atlassian.com/blog/rss
Hey @Kevin Yuan ,
Here's a distillation of the Atlassian RSS feeds that might be of interest! We've got a few blogs so hopefully this covers what you're after
Thought Leadership
Software Development
Product Releases
And then of course as a refresher, /feed subscribe <url> in a Slack channel will subscribe the channel to the RSS feed.
Cheers!Daniel
P.S. a couple bonus feeds for our podcasts:
I will start with this one. Thank you Brant and Daniel!
If you came here by an internet search to use the RSS feed to download release artifacts, have a look at my response here!
I found a JSON API which gives you exactly this.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Atlassian-Account-questions/Re-RSS-feed-for-all-new-Atlassian-releases/qaq-p/3037164/comment-id/4969#M4969
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.