Hi
I am running a self-hosted, linux-shell runner on my instance. when i tried to build docker images+containers for my app from my bitbucket pipeline I am facing the problem that "The Docker feature is not supported on this self-hosted runner's platform.". The error screenshot is attached below.

Below is my bitbucket-pipelines.yml
definitions:
services:
docker:
image: docker:dind
pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: 'Step1'
runs-on:
- self.hosted
- linux.shell
script:
- echo "1.This step of pipeline will run on a self hosted runner.";
- docker version
- echo "2.This step of dtf-chain-handler pipeline, has successfully executed.";
services:
- docker
I am facing big challenges of running docker commands from my self-hosted, linux-shell runner. I have been looking for solution for this problem for several days, but I could not get any solution online even not in Atlassian docs. Please provide the solution for this as soon as possible.
And also let me know if anyone has a solution/example to deploy the application on a instance where the runner is running without having separate instance to deploy or a separate deploy steps.
Thanks,
Ramesh