My issues page https://bitbucket.org/dashboard/issues… is 404 and the dashboard for my workspace only lists jira issues, but we use standard bitbucket issues. The dropdown for the "more" only gives me the snippets option. Where is my list of all issues for my workspace repos?
Bitbucket on twitter mentioned that this page, which I've used quite a bit for years, is a casualty of reorganization with a focus on workspaces. (discussion here: https://twitter.com/dreamling/status/1639329203630768130) I'm told if I want to see the issues I need to visit each repo itself.
The whole point of the /issues page was to aggregate all issues I'd been assigned from different repos, in one place! Visiting each repo to check if I have an assignment defeats that purpose.
In my case, especially, some of the tasks are similar, with similar titles for different code bases, which means I may fix and close one, and think I'm done, only to realize I have to fix similar issues for 2 other repos.
And here's the three current problems:
- All my current projects are from ~10 repos under 1 workspace. The workspace dashboard lists no issues because we use standard bitbucket issues and not jira issues. (Which makes no sense, as they are the default issues for bitbucket.)
- https://bitbucket.org/myWorkspaceName/issues does not exist, so I can't see all the issues I've been assigned from the ~10 repos in that one workspace.
- If I was a prolific dev, with multiple workspaces/projects with myriads of repos I as a user/dev would absolutely want a personal user dashboard that lists all my issue assignments in one place in some organized or sortable way. That would be very helpful in making sure I didn't miss something important.
I already get an absurd amount of email chatter messages from just the few active repos I work with, and it's so very easy to miss something. Which is why I've been using the dashboard/issues link for years now, as a way to make sure I don't.
For my use, at the very least, a workspace/issues page would be very helpful, and would replicate how I was using the dashboard/issues page that existed up until just a few weeks ago.
For prolific devs, I'm pretty sure they would love an assigned issue aggregator page that went beyond listing just 1 workspace assigned issues at a time.