slavabily@slavas-MacBook-Pro master % pod update
Update all pods
Updating local specs repositories
$ /usr/local/bin/git -C /Users/slavabily/.cocoapods/repos/Spec fetch origin --progress
$ /usr/local/bin/git -C /Users/slavabily/.cocoapods/repos/Spec rev-parse --abbrev-ref HEAD
master
$ /usr/local/bin/git -C /Users/slavabily/.cocoapods/repos/Spec reset --hard origin/master
HEAD is now at b8fa96e Adding test change
Analyzing dependencies
Pre-downloading: `DASEPlatform` from `https://bitbucket.org/DASEapps/daseframework-ios.git`, tag `v0.9.3.1_dase2.1_xcode12.5`
Username for 'https://bitbucket.org': slavabily@me.com
Password for 'https://slavabily@me.com@bitbucket.org':
[!] Error installing DASEPlatform
[!] Failed to download 'DASEPlatform': [!] /usr/local/bin/git clone https://bitbucket.org/DASEapps/daseframework-ios.git /var/folders/s1/1zp41d297xb416dc2zh31l140000gn/T/d20230417-25436-x947rs --template= --single-branch --depth 1 --branch v0.9.3.1_dase2.1_xcode12.5
Cloning into '/var/folders/s1/1zp41d297xb416dc2zh31l140000gn/T/d20230417-25436-x947rs'...
remote: Login failed due to incorrect login credentials or method.
remote: If you are unsure of which login details or login method to use, visit:
remote: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/log-into-or-connect-to-bitbucket-cloud/
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://bitbucket.org/DASEapps/daseframework-ios.git/'
G'day, @slava and Welcome to the community!
The error indicates that you are using invalid credentials. I can see that you use email address rather than a username. Please note that git CLI only support username and App Password as valid credentials.
You can find your username from the following link: https://bitbucket.org/account/settings/
As for Password, you can generate App Password following our guide at:
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/app-passwords/
I hope this helps.
Cheers,Syahrul
Thanks a lot! All works!
Cheers,
slava
Hi @Syahrul , I tried it locally and it was working. But builds are failing on circle ci in pod instal with same error. How to resolve this for circle ci builds?
Hey @pooja_pandey
I am unfamiliar with how CircleCI works, so I can't help you much there. However, if you face the same error as this thread, there are likely issues with your credentials.
I suggest verifying if your credentials are correct with the one you use to test locally as a start.
Regards,Syahrul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.