Hi @Maahshid Vaziri
From a license perspertive, the difference is only the price and subscription model that differ. If your jira version is recent you can purchase a Data Center license for JIRA and all the app. Using DC license on your existing Server (non-clustered) setup will work.
See difference between DC and Server below.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/enterprise/jira-server-and-data-center-feature-comparison-953651628.html
You should change the jira architecture to deploy a cluster at some point to benefits all JIRA DC features.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/installing-jira-data-center-938846870.html
The process is almost identical to an ordinary Jira Server installation, just be sure to enter your Data Center license. Regards
The process is almost identical to an ordinary Jira Server installation, just be sure to enter your Data Center license.
Regards
Thanks a lot, My jira software version is 9.5.0, can I buy a license for it?
and if I understand correctly, the only difference on the license key, means, if I change the License in all things I have I switch to the data center version, am I right? Is it really as simple as I thought?
Yes,
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/upgrade-from-jira-server-to-jira-data-center-993929572.html
Application license and all app licenses have to use DC license. You can try in a test env to replace all your license with DC license (trial) if you want to be sure.
At some point I recommand to set up a cluster to benefits all Data Center feature.
@Florian Bonniec Many Thanks for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.