15th renewal was there , now it showing because autodebit not happen ,it urgent basis kindly do the need full.
Regards
Murali M
<phone number removed>.
Hi @itservicedesk,
Your question was raised in the Bitbucket forum, however, I do not see a Bitbucket license associated with your email. Does this issue concern a different product?
In any case, if there was a problem with a payment and you need assistance, please reach out to our Customer Advocate team via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
In "What can we help you with?" select "Billing, payments, and pricing". Then, in "Select a topic", select "Problems with a payment or credit card".
We cannot resolve any billing issues in community, you need to reach out to our Customer Advocate team.
Just a heads up, I removed the number at the end of your post (I assumed it was a phone number) to protect your privacy.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.