Can we add a group under the group in Bitbucket?
Hey Shruti!
We currently are implementing a nested group structure within our Atlassian Access product - you can see the details for this located here:
If you would like to see this specifically for Bitbucket Cloud - may I know uyour specific use case so I can raise a feature request on your behalf to our development team?
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
If it applies to Bitbucket Datacenter as well, i would like to raise a feature request
Hey Shruti,
I've just raised the same for Bitbucket DC:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BSERV-14100
@Shruti S G @Ben For Bitbucket DC, it already supports nested groups. However enabling this option may degrade performance.See document : https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/connect-to-an-ldap-directory-776640403.html
- Karthik (Bitbucket DC Support)
I also want this feature. A simple example. I'd like to have a group for each dev team and a group which includes all developers.
Currently I have to edit at least two groups for each on/offboarding or movement between teams.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.