How do I pull up a retrospective I created in Jira?
Hi @Nancy Corsi ,
did you create a task named retrospective which you are trying to find now?
If it's a ticket you created you can search it by name from the search bar on the top. You can also use "advanced issue search" from under the filters tab.
Hi @Nancy Corsi,
As far as I know, there is no built in Retrospective tool in Jira. Could you please elaborate on what kind of retrospective are you trying to find?
Are you using any Add-ons from the Atlassian Marketplace? If yes, try and find it in the "Apps"-drop down.If you are not using any retrospective tools, I recommend installing one from the Marketplace, search for "Retrospective". I would recommend our own: Power Retro.Have a nice day,
Balázs
Hi @Balázs Fáy - Power Retro by {Tappointment} I see you work for a vendor. Can you update your display name and read the guidelines for partners participating in Community?
Hi @Julie d_Antin _Elements_ ! Sure, thank you for your guidance. I am on it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.