I cannot add/edit any Transition Properties on any status from my Project Workflow, so whenever I put an issue in the "Closed" Status, its Resolution remains as "Unresolved".
I made a custom Software Simplified Workflow for a Project and I can no longer edit statuses from the Board Configuration where I had a checkbox destined for automatic resolutions. But since I edited the Workflow to be more specific for my project, I can no longer close issues with the "Resolved" Resolution.
I am able to see the "Options" field and the word "Properties" below it, but they are not clickable. Moreover, I do not have any field regarding Properties in the Project Settings side bar, like I saw on tutorials which showed how to add new Transition Properties.
It is worth to mention that I have all the necessary Roles and Permissions to make changes and more importantly, I am on a dedicated Jira Software webpage for the Endava Company and possibly that's why I have the mentioned issues. Nonetheless, I still want to be able to set up correct Resolutions and Properties on my project.