Hi,
I would like to filter for an specific assignee in a project but I only see "current user" and "unasigned". In the issue itself at field Assignee I can see/choose the team members in the list. Why I cannot see the members in the filter Assignee?
Bye
Herbert
Hi @Herbert Natterer Welcome to the community!Please check if you have the Assign Issues permission.
To check this please go to Admin --> System --> Admin Helper section click on Permission Helper and provide the details like User, Issue, and permission.These docs will help you more :Project permission: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/managing-project-permissions-861253293.html
Global permissions: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/managing-global-permissions-802592439.htmlRegards,Sushant Verma
I checked it with the project permission and this is ok. Didn’t now that I have to check the Global Permissions too. In the Global Permission is this the permission for “Browse Users” or another permission.
Tried it i the global permission with "Browse Users" and this was the problem.
Thanks alot!
@Herbert Natterer Browse User permission!Regards,Sushant Verma
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.