At this moment we are running with Tomcat 8.5.79 with no problem
Hi @Roser Carbonell, welcome! I wouldn't recommend updating to a newer version of Tomcat without updating the Jira version.
Here's another post that I agree with:
Solved: Upgrading Tomcat ONLY (atlassian.com)
Yes, it probably would work, but if Atlassian didn't test their code with it, and you run into issues, you could cause bigger problems. I would see if you can update to a newer Jira Server version that would include that Tomcat version (or newer) to solve the issue you are having.
hi @Roser Carbonell
Given 8.13 is a long term support version of Jira, you should be able to update to 8.13.27 (latest release) and get all the big/security fixes without impacting functionality.
do you have any concerns about moving to 8.13.27?
CCM
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.