I created a new SSH key and added it to my keys, checked that I could access the repo and got the correct response but when I try to pull from the repo, I get "authentication failed". Here is my consol session:
...
[centos@ip-10-2-1-239 laravel]$ eval `ssh-agent`
Agent pid 137198
[centos@ip-10-2-1-239 laravel]$ ssh-keygen -t ed25519 -b 4096 -C "denewey@gmail.com" -f ~/.ssh/id_rsa_apr_net
Generating public/private ed25519 key pair.
Enter passphrase (empty for no passphrase):
Enter same passphrase again:
Your identification has been saved in /home/centos/.ssh/id_rsa_apr_net.
Your public key has been saved in /home/centos/.ssh/id_rsa_apr_net.pub.
The key fingerprint is:
SHA256:5vXPHPZx8kBs6zmbiJf64jqscHTWXFuyHIVX+US8Auo denewey@gmail.com
The key's randomart image is:
+--[ED25519 256]--+
| ..++|
| .....o|
| . =...o|
| + o O ..|
| . S + + = |
| . = E . o . |
| . ... ..*..|
| o o ..oB.Oo|
| ...++=o Ooo|
+----[SHA256]-----+
[centos@ip-10-2-1-239 laravel]$ ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa_apr_net
Enter passphrase for /home/centos/.ssh/id_rsa_apr_net:
Identity added: /home/centos/.ssh/id_rsa_apr_net (denewey@gmail.com)
[centos@ip-10-2-1-239 laravel]$ less ~/.ssh/id_rsa_apr_net.pub
[centos@ip-10-2-1-239 laravel]$
[centos@ip-10-2-1-239 laravel]$
[centos@ip-10-2-1-239 laravel]$ ssh -T git@bitbucket.org
authenticated via ssh key.
You can use git to connect to Bitbucket. Shell access is disabled
[centos@ip-10-2-1-239 laravel]$ git pull
The requested repository either does not exist or you do not have access. If you believe this repository exists and you have access, make sure you're authenticated.
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
...
Any idea what I might be doing wrong?