I have 3 repos in single project: A, B and C.
When there are changes in A or B I need to build dockers from source code and then I want to deploy the code using docker-compose residing in C.
So:
running it manually works (commits to A or B are causing builds), manual running C afterwards works.
I figured out I will use trigger-pipeline:5.1.0 to trigger appropriate pipeline (branch dependent) in C which will deploy what I want where I want.
So my pipeline in A or B calling C is:
- step:
name: Deploy
script:
- pipe: atlassian/trigger-pipeline:5.1.0
variables:
BITBUCKET_ACCESS_TOKEN: ${REPO_C_TOKEN_AS_SECRET_VARIABLE}
REPOSITORY: 'C'
REF_NAME: ${BITBUCKET_BRANCH}
Obviously I want to run the same branch like the one that is calling here (develop to be specific). I am getting:
Account, repository or branch doesn't exist.
all the time.
I tried setting REF_NAME: to develop manually, no changes. Both my pipelines definitions have branches: develop
I tried setting TOKEN to: pipeline Read, pipeline Read, Write, repo Read, repo Read, Write.
Still nothing.
DEBUG: true does not provide any meaningful info. I have checked for typos and I can not see any
Status: Downloaded newer image for bitbucketpipelines/trigger-pipeline:5.1.0
DEBUG: Starting new HTTPS connection (1): bitbucket.org:443
DEBUG: https://bitbucket.org:443 "GET /bitbucketpipelines/official-pipes/raw/master/pipes.prod.json HTTP/1.1" 200 None
DEBUG: Starting new HTTPS connection (1): api.bitbucket.org:443
DEBUG: https://api.bitbucket.org:443 "POST /2.0/repositories/companyName/C/pipelines/ HTTP/1.1" 404 61
✖ Account, repository or branch doesn't exist.
Any ideas what am I missing?