Hello, I want that when I create a new project there must be several tickets that are created automatically. Ca you help me ?
Hi @Audio Visual Architects
You can't modify the create new project options in jira to enhance like that.
But you could trigger a custom automation to create multiple tickets there or do a csv import soon after every new project creation.
Hi @Audio Visual Architects ,
You can create issues automatically when a project is created by creating automation rules.
System -> Automation -> Global automation -> Create rule
Trigger : Project created
Action : Create a new issue
You can automate by creating such rules for every project and issue you want to use.
I hope it helps.
Tugba
actioner.com
Hi, thanks for the reply but i have an error when i create a new project.
Metadata not found for the project/ticket type -10010/10005
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.