I've been tagged by a spammer and I cannot find a way to either block or report the spammer nor remove myself from the projects I've been added to or block the future possibility of getting invited. Can someone help please?UPDATE: Getting three spam invites a day now. No way to stop the "new" projects from emailing me, I seem to be getting enrolled against my will.- https://34tqlves2a16dhq7au4w.atlassian.net/browse/BWCWFHRSB-3?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZTQwYzA1ZGJkMmUwNDUzZGE2ZGNhODA5NGNhZDZkNjIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9- https://fr06ttq9b69bs41ss628.atlassian.net/browse/IQQBCHXNW-62?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNzk3OGJlNzdmZGIyNGI3YjhmMzNmOGJmODc2OTBlMzkiLCJwIjoiaiJ9- https://fr06ttq9b69bs41ss628.atlassian.net/browse/IQQBCHXNW-41?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMDAzZTU1YmI0MmFkNDIxM2I5M2U4YmQzZmU5Nzg0MjQiLCJwIjoiaiJ9
Hi Stas - Welcome to the Atlassian Community! Can yo explain a little more how you are getting spammed? If it is the pop-ups promoting products inside the tool, you can turn that off by going to
Settings > System > General Configuration
Scroll to the bottom and turn off the product recommendations.
Hi @John Funk I've updated the question with links where I've been spammed from. I hope this helps. I didn't look too closely into it, but I seem to be tagged in a comment on some random issues. The comment text is naturally in Russian and is your typical phishing spam.
I think that, unlike an on-premise, a SaaS product should have "report as spam" and "block user" functions as a minimum.
Thanks for the update - but no one will be able to access individual issues in your private instance.
I suggest you do the above to turn off product recommendations and see if that helps.
@John Funk I'm not sure I understand what you are suggesting.
The same problem here. I got invitation via e-mail which I can not decline. And despite the fact I did not accept the invitation I am now getting spammed via notifications.
Please contact https://www.atlassian.com/trust/report-abuse
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.