I asked about getting voting enabled but the person listed in the community hasn't responded to anyone since 2022. I know the product is in Beta, but it's not even listed in the dropdown for this request.
@Sheri Larsen 👋 I'm from the product team.
I just had a look and couldn't find your request anywhere in our feedback channels. I'm not sure what dropdown you're referring to either. Would you mind sharing where you asked? Thanks! I want to make sure we didn't miss a whole lot of questions somewhere 😱
The voting feature has been released a while back. To use it:
As others have answered before (thank you!) you can find us in the Jira Product Discovery community group. It's pretty active.
@Tanguy Crusson are you still involved with Product Discovery?
(Also, you might have better luck if you post in the Product Discovery group.)
Hi @Sheri Larsen
Where did you ask about that feature? Although it is still a beta product, there is a community group for Jira Product Discovery, and the Atlassian team members seem quite active responding to questions: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery/gh-p/jira-product-discovery
Kind regards,Bill
Hey @Sheri Larsen
Yep as Bill and Esther suggested above it may just be that you posted it in a different group. We aim to respond to every question. Tanguy is still Head of Product and the team has expanded a lot since. Feel free to fire your question through on the group or here and we can answer
Cheers,
John
I found an old discussion that probably should be closed. Thanks for the help.
I asked here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-articles/Product-Update-Introducing-Voting/ba-p/1822609
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.