I am trying to find any Epics which are part of my prioject which have all of the Stories, Tasks and Bugs associated with them in the closed or done status.
I tried which runs:
project = PROJECT_KEY and issuetype = Epic and issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("status = Done", "has Epic")
but I get the error:
Search parsing timed out. You probably have a subquery that returns too many issues.
I then tried this to search for just Stories (which also runs):
project = ILP and issuetype = Epic and issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("status = Done", "has Epic") and issueFunction not in hasLinkType("Epic-Story Link") or issueFunction in parentsOf("status = Done and issuetype = Story")
Same error:
Search parsing timed out. You probably have a subquery that returns too many issues.
I am using Atlassian Cloud.
When I try to use the IssuesinEpics function, I get the following error:
Not available with next-gen projects yet!
Issues in Epics will not return any issues, which are contained in epics of next-gen projects. The function is currently being implemented.
Any assistance would be appreciated.