I have 4 initiatives with Summary contains 'Onboarding' and I just need to pull all those Stories/Epics/Features to be pulled in my Jira pla which belong to these 4 initiatives
So finding the all children (across all the levels; epic, standard, and sub-task) of an Initative can be found with the following JQL
issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf(MYKEY-1)
In order to get the 4 you would need to do this with OR statements, so it would look something like this:
issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf(MYKEY-1) Or issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf(MYKEY-2)
Because of the way Advanced Roadmaps is structured, the Initiatives must be explicitly stated in the JQL.
How this will work in Data center? And second thing is can I have a JQL filter that pulls everything from all the Initiatives where label = onboarding ?
Yes, this will work in Data Center as well, and no you cannot reference Initiatives with any other attribute other than explicit issue key. This is why I have the JQL structure as an OR statement with each key listed.
So how do I get all the children from all the initiatives where the Summary of initiative contain 'Onboarding'?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.