I would like to know whether bitbucket provides a delete repository webhook event or not.
Hello @akashd ,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I'm afraid that currently Bitbuclet Cloud webhooks do not offer an event specifically for repository:deletion - you can check the currently available events in the Event payloads documentation. I went ahead and created a feature request to also implemented the repository:deletion, which you can find in the following link :
I would suggest you to add your vote there, since this helps both developers and product managers to understand the interest. Also, make sure you add yourself as a watcher in case you want to receive first-hand updates from that ticket. Please note that all features are implemented with this policy in mind.
Thank you, @akashd !Patrik S
Hi @Patrik S ,Thank you for your reply. Surely, I'll go through the feature request and add a vote.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.