We need to download CMJ plugin for doing migration POC. In free trial version I am not able to install CMJ , so please provide standard or premium version for 30 days free trial with admin access.
Hi @Susmita Sahoo and welcome to the community,
Where do you want to install the CMJ app?
In addition to this, the community can't really provide you with anything, but potential guidance to your problem. You can create a free cloud instance with a trial version of standard or premium. If you want to extend that period you have to raise a request to Atlassian directly at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
I have installed data center jira software, can I upgrade the plan in that?
In order to extend the trial of Data Center you have to raise a request with Atlassian or generate another trial code from my.atlassian.com
But DC version do not come with plans like cloud.
ok Thank you Alex
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.