Hey everyone! I've got the following scenario:
My team wants a notification to be sent everytime they update an issue rank.
Heres is my current setup

It works, but as you can see, in order to create a list of the issues that I want to send via Slack, I must add the loopkup with a JQL.
The problem is, the Rank field is really tricky to work with in Jira and theres no viable JQL to write it, so I put the "updated >= - 60m" to filter recent altered ranked issues. Obviously, it is causing that anytime an issue is updated (like any custom field), it triggers the automation.
I thought about using smart values, and thats where someone might have a solution which I havent found. Heres what I tried:
{{issue.latest.changelog}} -- Because I want a way to condition the latest change log, but it gives a strange result -> ChangeLogList{startAt=0, maxResults=0, total=0, histories=null}
{{issue.changelog.Rank}} -- It shows the the log correctly, but without a way to filter it as the most recent, it wont properly work either --> ChangeItemBean{fieldId='customfield_10400', field='Rank', fieldType='null', from='', fromString='', to='', toString='Ranked higher'}
I know its a long explanation, but thats it. Any tips are welcome! Thanks in advance.