We are getting this error on pushing to repo.
remote: Repository is over the size limit (4 GB) and will not accept further additions.
I cant find a solution.
Can support help please?
Hello @Happenbox ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Let me escalate this to Atlassian to see if they can perform garbage collection.
@Robert Wen_Cprime_ Thank you... I'll wait for an update
Gday @Happenbox !
I have just executed a garbage collection against your remote repository - it has reduced in size from 4.0GB to 1.4GB.
Would it be possible for you to check it on your end (by navigating to your Repository > Settings) and see if that has helped? We want to inform you that we do have a Feature request to provide the option to run the GC from the end-user GUI. This way you need not raise a community ticket and wait for the support person to run the GC on your behalf:
I would suggest you "Watch" this ticket for future updates from our Dev team.
NOTE: You and your colleagues will need to perform a fresh clone of the repo before committing new changes, this is to prevent pushing back old refs and inflating the size again.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
@Ben Thank you for the update. I've followed your instructions and everything is back working now.
I'll keep an eye on the jira ticket also.
Thanks again,
- Happenbox
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.