How to permanently disable re-index button?We need another way to disable it than hide the button by adding the style on Announcent Banner. The renidex will be executed under a script when needed by an admin.
Natively, none. I can think of 3 legal ways:
Other than these, educate your admins on what's that button is supposed to do.
I'd chime in with Gabrielle's last point, but in a slightly different way.
No-one who does not understand what the re-index does should have any admin rights. You really need to remove all the people who should be admins. (Depending on the size of your system, it should be between 2 and 10 people. Mostly 3 or 4)
I don't understand why you would want to do this.... ?
We'll do the reindex through script and we don't need this button there
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.