Is there anyway to configure what I see in the Jira Mobile App? Currently I am seeing the Board view which is really clunky to view on a phone. I am hoping there is a way to configure the Mobile App to show the List view by default.
Hi Edie,
Thanks for your feedback!
Unfortunately, we don't support the list view on our mobile apps yet but I'll forward your feedback to the appropriate team.
Thanks again,
Simon
Thanks @Simon Stiefel !I would really like a list view for all project types not just Work Management. :-)
It's been a year and is this out or not, I don't see any option. How can your mobile app not support list view and that too for personal task planning projects, every other player (small or big) supports this. This is a letdown.
Bump
Would love to have list view as well. This would help massively when viewing on a tablet.
@Jack Lester hope you are well. Is there any update on list view on mobile?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.