Hi, I am getting a 403 when I try to setup Jira and ServiceManagement in my cluster.
This was previously working but I have taken sometime away. Now when I install the applications via helm I can reach the setup page, I edit the application name and the url click next but then fails with a 403.
Any help would be great as I am really stuck. Im not sure if it is a licence issue or not as last year we only used a temporary licence for some testing.
I tried to clean install the applications again, remove the deployments via helm and deleted then recreated the databases and then installed the application again using Helm. But still having the same issue, there are no errors in the pods running in Kubernetes as far as I can see
Encountered a "403 - Forbidden" error while loading this page.
Go to Jira home